Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jay Violence
Steam Name: Violence
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:70324571

Date and time of loss: 05/02/2019 - 21:30PM BST
What happened:
Hostage Situation in Cinema - Police broke a rule or two (Wasn't apart of the Admin Sit, was just told that it got voided by @The JD ).

Although I wasn't in the Admin Sit, I was still apart of the original situation.
What do you need refunded: x1 SCAR-H - x1 Kevlar & Helmet - x1 Holster
Evidence:
@Tristan

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

* It looks like the actual items needed to be refunded are: (1) Holster, (1) Kevlar & Helmet, (1) SCAR-H.

I can confirm this situation was voided. @Bryan1504 Violence is the one who had left while we were refunding.

Logs:
Edit 1: I really don't understand what happened here though, logs are very weird. @TerminateDD (Jason Lorez) was in the sit with us and said his only involvement was losing a pistol. I don't understand all these actions he did with these guns, but if he's still got them he should have said something during the sit to us. @TerminateDD Could you clear the situation up a little bit? Do you still have @Violence's items?

Edit 2: From the logs it looks like @TerminateDD took the weapons and acted like they were gone/he didn't know where they went to @Bryan1504. Then deposited the items into his bank account. If this is the case the items will be destroyed/returned and you will be punished, because I've warned you before regarding stealing items like this as a cop. And weren't you a detective in the theater at this time? Even if not, my point remains.

Edit 3: Yes you were a detective.

@TerminateDD So not only did you minge grab as a cop after being warned about it before, you were just acting as a criminal to farm the detective paycheck, use the police radio, and not actually assist the police at all. You were holding hostages, and shooting cops. Also @Bryan1504 said at the time he heard you giving callouts about the police while in the situation.

[5.2.3] Police Detective Rules

2. Detectives are allowed to perform certain illegal activities such as growing and doing illegal substances with other people as long as they immediately report these to the police to bust them. You may also perform in raids with permission from Lieutenants or above. During these activities you have to assist the police officers to catch the criminals. The detective can not be charged for performing these illegal activities.

7. The role as detective may not be abused to e.g. receive intel from the police radio and use it to their advantage (e.g. crews using this intel while being raided). It's up to the staff teams discretion to deem certain actions as detective as abuse.

Edit 4:
So the gun he got refunded from @Bryan1504 looks to have been a minge grabbed gun as well while he was detective.

So with within 10 minutes of becoming police he was in the hostage situation with one of the criminals with no communications in-game to arrange that. Perhaps metagaming on external voip too? Then there are other communications in-game between him and the hostage takers through imessage.

If anyone involved can correct any of this information please let me know, otherwise it doesn't look good.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.