Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Egg.
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198057869607
Your Character Name: Jeff Capone

Ban Length: 2 days 16 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Jacub

Ban Reason: Anti-afk on PD
Unban Reason: long story short it takes me sometimes 25 minutes to load into monolith. I was grinding out cop levels and I had to go to the bathroom very very badly. I then made the bad choice of making sure I didn't get kicked for afk because I truly didn't wanna wait 30 minutes to load back into the server! While in the bathroom I started to become very tired and after i finished in there i decided to "rest my eyes," which resulted in me being afk for much longer then intended due to the fact I fell asleep! All is i can say is what I took out of this is a 30 minuet wait time to join back is better than a three-day ban!

Thanks again

Jeff Capone

Time of Occurrence: Around 2:30 am PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes!

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@jeff large
1.12: The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or external game modification software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command as long as you're immediately able to respond to ingame actions. This does not include +right, +left or arrow keys. If you do not respond to a staff members attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule.

5.1.5: You may not go AFK while on duty/in-service without contacting a staff member beforehand.
Quoted from:
Server Rules

You were using some kind of macro that was spamming the USE (typically E) key. This is not allowed by server rules and therefore this appeal is DENIED & LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.