LV

Your Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bigpapajeff/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183613004
Your Character Name: Jeff Hunter

Ban Length: perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason:Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: Around 8:30
Relevant Evidence:So i was a cop and i was following 2 cars after a shoot out i was taking cover behind a cop car then i got in crouching and got glitched and i was crouching and i was bugged and i did not know the 2 cars were cars that just killed the chief and they were headed to kill the mayor and we were following them and me and @sugureru got out of our car and followed them then they killed @sugureru and i was hiding behind a wall and i pushed in and killed @misterjokeman and he made a report and i got ban. it was a horrible mistake i never should of done it in the first place im verry sorry. i fully understand now that its a bug and its not exceptable
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob King @misterjokeman@sugureru

Last edited:

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I replicated the glitch accidentally after the shootout at the gun store and it is extremely hard to notice unless you are in third person, most likely what occurred in this situation as well.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

While I was the one who originally banned you for the exploit and Sloth had noted down you had a history of teaching people exploits I did not extend your ban to what it is now. That would be @Gregg. I do not however feel that you should be unbanned, it was a major major offense and this ban appeal is more of a "I'm sorry, not sorry just a little mistake." Very low effort. With that, this is not my decision. Pending Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to mention that in order for us to provide a fair environment for our players, we do not take kindly to those who exploit or otherwise hinder the fairness of a situation and take advantage of a fault of either the game itself, or a function of Monolith.

If I was to recall correctly this wasn't your first time abusing and otherwise exploiting, which is why you were permanently removed.

However because this is a permanent ban, despite my extension, this will need to be handled by Community Management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

If you give me a good reason to let an exploiter - who doesn't report bugs or exploits but rather abuses them - and who will surely do it again in the future, then I will try to reconsider your permanent ban. The 'im sorry it won't happen again'-card won't work here.

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi i never had intent to do the bug even ajax the person who reported me had got the bug and said it was hard to notice unless you were in third person

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi i never had intent to do the bug even ajax the person who reported me had got the bug and said it was hard to notice unless you were in third person

You had reported the bug earlier and then used it later as an "Accident" to your advantage in a situation? Surely you can see how that does not make a whole lot of sense, nor has any other player managed to duplicate what you have done here. If it were as easy and accidental as you claim there would be a lot more reports and actions surrounding it. The person who reported you was your friend whom tried to cancel the report once he found out it was you. Using him as defense here won't help your case any.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You had reported the bug earlier and then used it later as an "Accident" to your advantage in a situation? Surely you can see how that does not make a whole lot of sense, nor has any other player managed to duplicate what you have done here. If it were as easy and accidental as you claim there would be a lot more reports and actions surrounding it. The person who reported you was your friend whom tried to cancel the report once he found out it was you. Using him as defense here won't help your case any.

In PsiSyndicate's Video you can see a player doing the glitch at the 1:32 Mark, Of course he didn't know that he had the glitch on him but nevertheless he kept playing and psi managed to kill him. It was a REALLY common glitch because I had seen it many times before.

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Eldar987 Why whould i even try to be good it was my own gang and friends i was shooting at

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban has been reduced to 6 months. If you are caught exploiting again there will not be a second chance.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.