cloughJNR

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

bruh u started the cook as u realized we were lockpicking and knocked alfie out with the lsd and dealt damage to him, thats why i shot u? also im pretty sure ur not allowed to cook lsd/coke next to doors to prevent people from raiding.
u got no sound on ur clip, pls upload with sound next time ty.
big L

cloughJNR

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

bruh u started the cook as u realized we were lockpicking and knocked alfie out with the lsd and dealt damage to him, thats why i shot u? also im pretty sure ur not allowed to cook lsd/coke next to doors to prevent people from raiding.
u got no sound on ur clip, pls upload with sound next time ty.
big L
i didnt even see u lockpicking. if i saw u i would've shot at you

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i didnt even see u lockpicking. if i saw u i would've shot at you
we sneak up to the door and without making a sound, starts lockpicking and 10 seconds later credence (ur friend) sees us and u start the cook and knock my friend out, try to view this from my pov. ofcourse i see that as a initiation??

if only u had audio in ur clip, which is kinda required for evidence to even be valid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

You obviously were trying to use that lsd as a weapon, don’t know why you’re surprised they shot you. There’s been many reports like this in the past similar to this, not to mention you are abusing your physgun to stay out of the range.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the video and what was said in the chat above, I've decided to conclude this player report.

Firstly, all videos must have audio included in it, without it, I cannot get the full story behind what is truly going on. I see that the opposing side is speaking in the video, but I cannot hear anything.

Secondly Jeppe, you cannot just shoot someone for doing drugs inside their own property. Being damaged by the LSD while it is cooking is NOT a reason to use lethal force towards a player. This is quoted by Jeppe " also I'm pretty sure ur not allowed to cook lsd/coke next to doors to prevent people from raiding." this isn't a thing. A player who owns a property may cook LSD where he desires, he's in a property that he's currently renting. The property has two doors that lead to the inside, if you notice you are getting damaged by LSD, why not use the other entrance and flank him? You had many different ways to play out this situation, but instead you decide to shoot him which was not the right thing to do.

Lastly, both parties made a mistake, one posted evidence without audio in it and the other started shooting when he was in no immediate danger, take this as a learning opportunity for the future, I will NOT be giving out a punishment to Jeppe, this will be a verbal warning. In the future, please refrain from shooting someone that is not posing any immediate danger to your life, getting damaged by LSD while it is cooking is not a reason to start shooting at someone.

Kind regards,
Klaus!

Status
Not open for further replies.