Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40937789
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: BlazedCreation
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94523961

Target Steam Name: @Lechoke James
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62926626

Request Reason: Counter Raiding | I decided to raid jewelry store. I broke 2 of the large displays & went to the back to make sure my car was locked, then 2 guys open the door & I quickly run to the front. At 0:22, you can hear me tell them "I don't think countering something like this is allowed" then some guy with a primary comes around the front and starts aiming at me so I open fire. 2 guys immedietly rush from the back, I kill one, then I die.
When did the situation occur?: 8:15:11 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/65072467/d1337Bs2pXoa?invite=cr-MSx2Q3YzRWZQVXV5S1MsMjI4MjcyNTYs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

As far as I can tell, the three counter raiders were Off Da Woods (STEAM_0:0:40937789), BlazedCreation (STEAM_0:1:94523961), and @Lechoke James (STEAM_0:0:62926626). Please update the PR targets accordingly. I could only find the forum account for one, but all three have 24 hours to provide explanation of their actions, either here or through PMs (here or on discord) or this may be handled without their input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported players have failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
4.2.11​
Counter raids can only be performed on player owned buildings or on the Cargo Ship. You may not counter raid a government building or a player owned building/Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.​
Violated​
^​
^​
Off Da Woods​
Violated​
^​
^​
BlazedCreation​
Violated​

No defense provided.

@Lechoke James will receive 1 Warning Point.
Off Da Woods will receive 1 Warning Point.
BlazedCreation James will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes:
  • G36C
  • Kevlar & Helmet
  • Lockpick
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.