Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Calcium Crusader

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675

Your Character Name: Borris Bones

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 2 months

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Dez

Why should we remove your punishment?: I am sorry for my actions I was messing around since wipe was gonna happen soon and didn't realize that people would be very distressed by my actions. I understand I should be banned but I wanted to ask if it could be removed on the day of the wipe if possible and I will roleplay properly after the wipe. Thank you for your consideration and I am sorry to anyone I affected.

Time of Occurrence: A few days ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Do you have any evidence to support your case? No.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even though the server is wiping, we still have many users active playing the server with it's intended purpose, roleplaying, grinding, etc.

What you did was pretty serious and you have mass RDM'd a few times in the past, if I agree to unban you, can you guarantee me that you will behave properly and enjoy the server?

GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Even though the server is wiping, we still have many users active playing the server with it's intended purpose, roleplaying, grinding, etc.

What you did was pretty serious and you have mass RDM'd a few times in the past, if I agree to unban you, can you guarantee me that you will behave properly and enjoy the server?
Yeah bro I won't mass I was only doing it because it was the wipe I will cut it out and start behaving.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

Please behave or you ban may get re-instated.

Status
Not open for further replies.