LV

Calm down.
Your Steam Name: Chris|Ludde
Your Steam ID: 76561198212833424
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chris Clenay

Admin being reported: @Jimmy_

Reason for Report: False Ban, Physgun abuse

Time of Occurrence: 11:00 EST

Evidence to support your claim: I don't have any but here is my side and he admitted it to @officernoodles. He grabbed my car with his physgun and proceeded to FLING ME ACROSS THE MAP where I die and lose my lockpick. After that HE PICKS ME UP AND SAYS "ITS OKAY" THEN FREEZEZ ME IN MID AIR AND TELEPORTS AWAY. Now noodles says that since hes a trial that its okay or whatever. NO its really not this is complete bullshit. He Also BANNED ME RIGHT AFTER FOR "RDM" WHICH THERE IS NO PROOF OF AND THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO SIT FOR IT.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @officernoodles

Jimmy_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ludde ,

"Mass Abuse" is a pretty serious claim, and I'd like to provide you with my side of the story. My original intent was to stop your car with my physgun so I could get a chance to talk to you. Of course, an issue with that occurred, which resulted in you and your friend being knocked out by the car. I revived you both, and then flew back to the rooftop in order to teleport you. I didn't freeze you or do anything of the sort, that may have been done by another staff member. @Tango then teleported you up to the rooftop, and we had a chat about the RDM accusation that had occurred. While the evidence was being found, I let you go back to what you were doing, and when the evidence was found,. Myself and @Tango determined that the evidence was sufficient, and I didn't see you on the player list at the time, so I applied a 12 hour ban for RDM. Keep in mind this was about 45 minutes after the incident you mentioned, not "right after".

While it is my fault you lost your lockpick, and that you were killed by your vehicle / my physgun, I did my best to make that situation right with the resources at my disposal, by saying I would get your lockpick refunded, and I revived you. There were certainly some issues that occurred from two staff members (myself and @Tango ) physgunning your car at once, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that caused, and I am certainly at fault for that.

Ludde

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ludde ,

"Mass Abuse" is a pretty serious claim, and I'd like to provide you with my side of the story. My original intent was to stop your car with my physgun so I could get a chance to talk to you. Of course, an issue with that occurred, which resulted in you and your friend being knocked out by the car. I revived you both, and then flew back to the rooftop in order to teleport you. I didn't freeze you or do anything of the sort, that may have been done by another staff member. @Tango then teleported you up to the rooftop, and we had a chat about the RDM accusation that had occurred. While the evidence was being found, I let you go back to what you were doing, and when the evidence was found,. Myself and @Tango determined that the evidence was sufficient, and I didn't see you on the player list at the time, so I applied a 12 hour ban for RDM. Keep in mind this was about 45 minutes after the incident you mentioned, not "right after".

While it is my fault you lost your lockpick, and that you were killed by your vehicle / my physgun, I did my best to make that situation right with the resources at my disposal, by saying I would get your lockpick refunded, and I revived you. There were certainly some issues that occurred from two staff members (myself and @Tango ) physgunning your car at once, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that caused, and I am certainly at fault for that.
why did you grab the police car I stole after breaking my friend out causing me to almost get caught by police? And yes you did freeze me in mid air. Officernoodles brought me up to a roof and I was in mid air around 10 feet above the ground then when he brough me I was unfrozen. I tried /unstuck nothing. I had to be frozen @Peco was there aswell he is the one i broke out.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Is there any kind of evidence, screenshots, videos, anything we could see to back up your side of the story?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This report is going to be denied for insufficient evidence. Keep in mind that @Jimmy_ is a new staff member and still learning. When physgunning vehicles you need to be careful not to fling it around hitting other parties or killing the driver/passengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.