Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JohnConner235
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79053615
Your Character Name: Ryan Brian

Target Steam Name: THE TAXI MAN
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Lewis Holt

Request Reason: Warden Corruption and Gov shooting Gov.
When did the situation occur?: 7:29 PM PST - 7:34 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Atticus Zatoro
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @THE TAXI MAN you have 24 hours to respond or this report will be considered without your input.

THE TAXI MAN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was the warden and while I was looking for a prisoner I misplaced I just happened to hear of a gunfight nearby my location. Since I was armed and nearby I decided to help and when I did so, this tow truck driver started thinking he had some sort of authority over me and was telling me to leave. When the chief told me to leave the scene I left and as I was leaving this tow truck driver said the Police Department should kill me because I disobeyed HIS orders. Upon hearing this I pulled him over to have a quick chat, as I left my vehicle, my gun was equipped because I used it while helping them and the tow truck driver took it as a threat on his life and started telling the police I was trying to kill him and called for backup. Now he was a threat and he was really pissing me off at this point so I decided I may as well put him in his place. After this, the police showed up and fired at me so I defended myself and killed them. I'll admit I let my anger at the power grabbing tow truck driver get the best of me in the misunderstood situation but I was not doing any harm. I was trying to help the police and I was upset that that was how I was repayed for my services to them. He had no right to try to control me and have me KILLED for helping the police force that he is BARELY a contribution to.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Clutch Master FTW this issue has already been handled here

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Clutch Master FTW this issue has already been handled here
In that case...