Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Flip
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87610185
Your Character Name: John Izo

Ban Length:1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason:Malicious Intent
Unban Reason: It has been one month since I have been banned from monolith, and after talking with @Code Monkey on discord, I am here to make another appeal. I was banned about a month ago for "Malicious Intent" in which I had no intent to do. Anything I said on the discord server, or to @Code Monkey was in a jokingly matter, and it was not meant to be taken seriously by anyone, or cause harm to the server. I am sorry for what I said on the discord server that day, and I know I should of held back on what I said. Again, I never meant for this to happen, only wanted a little laugh out of it.
I discussed the situation with @Code Monkey on discord, and I explained it all towards him, so I will wait for a final decision by whoever seems fit.
I am truly sorry for what I said in the past, and I promise that it won't happen again.

Time of Occurrence: February 19th
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Code Monkey

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After a long discussion with Flip and further review of the discussion that lead to this ban, I believe his intentions were of a joking manner. With this being said, I am okay with unbanning you. Keep in mind if you do decide to mass RDM, it will be permanent with no chance of appeal. Please do not make me look bad for unbanning you here and giving you a second chance. You served out around 2 months if I remember correctly so I believe time served is fine. Thanks, Code Monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.