Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jesuslover0010
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77231017
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jason Kurosaki

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Johnny183

Reason for Report: John183 Came at the end of the incident where a man stole a car and VDMED 3 people put me in cuffs for having my gun out on him ( the man keep in mind stole my friends car ) the gun was a Markov which i had a gun license for then he had @Gamz Revoke my license when going down after it was revoked he said you had a illegal gun implying that he had someone revoke it then during the sit down there i refused to drop my gun because they were being corrupt and arresting me for having a LEGAL gun then i got 2 warning points so i asked for a higher up they denied i said i will drop it if a higher up comes they denied again and i got banned
Time of Occurrence: 8:50 pm PST
Evidence to support your claim: Frank Williams has a video of him arresting me and before of it happening when the man vdmed 3 people in spawn.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Frank Williams

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know about this VDM you are talking about. I walked out of town hall and saw you pointing your weapon at officers, which is against the law. This is why your gun license was revoked and you were arrested. We took you down to PD jail for booking and you refused to drop your Makarov at gunpoint. You also refused to drop the weapon after being given warning points. After receiving the warning points you still refused to drop the weapon, which is why you were banned.

Jesuslover0010

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know about this VDM you are talking about. I walked out of town hall and saw you pointing your weapon at officers, which is against the law. This is why your gun license was revoked and you were arrested. We took you down to PD jail for booking and you refused to drop your Makarov at gunpoint. You also refused to drop the weapon after being given warning points. After receiving the warning points you still refused to drop the weapon, which is why you were banned.
Your Officers even said that the i was allowed after the man VDMED 3 people and stole a car also it wouldve been u breaking fearrp if i had a gun out and u put cuffs on me with my gun out since u didnt go behind me also u cant even do that

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Incorrect, I was doing the majority of the talking. You have us confused.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
If you were pointing your weapon at officers, that is illegal and therefore you are liable to be arrested for that. Additionally, your gun license was revoked due to the incident and you refused to drop your weapon while being held at gunpoint and after being given warning points, according to gamz and johnny. This is failRP and not listening to staff.

Finally, you are not allowed to request a higher up unless it is fully required at the time (in this case it wasnt). As we stated multiple times, you dont choose who deals with your report.

You should have reported the VDM ingame and have staff deal with it.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.