D

Deleted member 9196

Steam Name: King_Nafso
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johnny Drip

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Airless

Ban Reason: fail rp and mugging for invalid items
Unban Reason: I was banned for stealing grapes and not dropping it to airless. Airless told me to drop it but i couldnt see it in my inv and i tried to tell him in chat and he didint belive me so he banned me for 5 days. heres a SS for proof that i could not see the grapes. If i saw the grapes i wouldve just dropped it because grapes are not worth anything. Do you really think i would choose 1 grape for a 5 day ban. BTW the reason i picked up the crop in the first place was to give it to the guy because i didint want him to go pick them up him self becasue he can just pull out weapon and kill one or all of us but my partner i was raiding with just let him pick it up.
Garrysmod Screenshot 2020.03.26 - 12.45.11.98.png
Time of Occurrence: 12:45PM ET
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tyrone Tipp and Credence Universe
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

As I am tagged in this discussion I will respond. We were raiding a guy and mid raid we forgot to get zips so they keep him under gun point and I go and get zip ties. I come back and we see he has nothing we can take on him. Johnny took a crop without doing /steal we corrected him so he said he was gonna drop it but he claimed that it wasn’t showing in his inventory when asked to drop it. Airless proceeds to ban him for 5 days. In the ss u see no where in his inventory he can find a grape. The ss shows him in the setting of the sit and it was most likely a glitch and u can see that no where a grape was found even tho we could see it

@Airless

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Joe Nafso,

While you were on the server today you have caused nothing but trouble. This was your final mark and I specifically told you to not take the crops. You decided to take them anyways and you were banned from many other things rather than just that raid. This concludes my decision that you will stay banned in hopes that you will change.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.