Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

( This could be completely wrong on my part, I didn't have enough time to actually make a report in game so I'm hoping with the evidence provided you can make a judgement whether it was meta gaming or not.)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47072414
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Thomas Tucker

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Get Rekt
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77021729
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Johnny Guitar

Reason for Request: To me it sounds like there are voices in the background. 
Time of Occurrence: 7PM-8PM GMT 04/05/2017
Evidence to support your claim: 0:04-0:07 Someone mumbling in the background | 0:25 reference to his friends talking when no one else is talking in game | 0:35 another voice

Additional members involved/witnessing: @LB.1up, @Joux and his friends I guess

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So you assume we're Metagaming just cause we're using discord to say random shittery?

You also stated that I minge'd when I said something IC, why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see anything wrong here?

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This just looks like you're salty about joux, I don't see anything wrong here either.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You also stated that I minge'd when I said something IC, why?

You're just starting unnecessary drama by trying to make it sound like I'm being racist.

So you assume we're Metagaming just cause we're using discord to say random shittery?

When we raided you shortly afterwards there was no one talking on your side, you can understand why this seems weird. I also stated in this ban request I don't want to start anything, it's just that it's peculiar how you don't communicate at all in game when being raided which calls for a IC situation.

This just looks like you're salty about joux, I don't see anything wrong here either.

How?

The action request isn't even on him, I only had him as an additional witness due to the fact I know his IC name is Gorgi.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You're just starting unnecessary drama by trying to make it sound like I'm being racist.

When we raided you shortly afterwards there was no one talking on your side, you can understand why this seems weird. I also stated in this ban request I don't want to start anything, it's just that it's peculiar how you don't communicate at all in game when being raided which calls for a IC situation.

How?

The action request isn't even on him, I only had him as an additional witness due to the fact I know his IC name is Gorgi.

I'm role-playing the way I like to role-play, a sassy bitch, sometimes. I didn't say anything cause i didn't know where everyone was, half of the people basing at the penthouse were AFK, don't take IC insults & shittery into OOC.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm role-playing the way I like to role-play, a sassy bitch, sometimes. I didn't say anything cause i didn't know where everyone was, half of the people basing at the penthouse were AFK, don't take IC insults & shittery into OOC.

Yeah I suppose so.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Since this request has no sufficient evidence that we were Metagaming I believe it should be locked & closed.

@Stuvi

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ban request denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.