Monolith Newcomer
LV

Steam Name: JokerSMOKESza

SteamID: 76561199376008281

Your Character Name: Mike Tyson

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: It’s a ban forever I think

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Idk

Why should we remove your punishment?: I was in a bad situation we’re I was being surrounded by cops and civilians and the cops kept shooting me with sand bag shotguns and tasing me while I was cuffed and they all did it because they didn’t like me they said then the cadet that was dragging me to the police station got demoted but he could still drag me so they tried to sacrifice me at the car garage and kill me then loot everything I had on me so I left because I didn’t really think it was a ROLEPLAY situation. I really think this was just an honest mistake and I don’t deserve to be banned

Time of Occurrence: Around 3:25-3:30pm

Additional members involved/witnessing: I don’t know any of the peoples names

Do you have any evidence to support your case? Yes I have a recording of them shooting and taxing me constantly without reason just cause they don’t like me

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jokermad99 your ban expires today March 9th at 5:05am EST. You aren’t permanently banned, you were automatically banned for disconnecting whilst restrained.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I wasn't on at the time you made this ban appeal but it appears it has expired. Whenever you disconnect while you are dead or handcuffed, it will ban you for a couple of hours. Be aware of this for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.