LV

Your Steam Name:www.twitch.tv/liqscs
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:69010199
Your Character Name:Jonnie Swisha

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member LOLA MEID

Ban Reason: Apparently "Watch My Attitude"
Time of Occurrence: 7:50 am
Relevant Evidence: So I failed rp because I failed to educate myself with the rules. Which was my fault admitted it. But then Lola makes me take my personal weapon out of the bank and give it to the guy I killed after already had given me a warning, which I thanked him and appreciated it. Then after that, all I said to the guy who was being a dick and complaining about me getting a warning was "Fuck you". I am new to the server and was just getting into it and I get 3 days for such a minor offense I really just do think this was a fair ban. I feel like I could have just got a 1 or 2 hour. I understand that respect needs to be shown but at the same time, 3 days is still a way too long. I would greatly appreciate if it could be lifted or shortened. Thank You for your time. P.S If you guys could work with me here I really like playing your server and I can assure nothing like this will ever happen again. Just, please.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am really active and really dont wanna be banned for 3 days

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @www.twitch.tv/liqscs
So the reason why I banned you is the following:

You pulled out a gun whilst being on gunpoint because you did not want to be mugged and did not have the money to give. You killed the guy and then picked up his gun. Then you lied to me saying you did not pick a gun and when I confronted you with some logs you change your story saying you don't know where it went, you dropped it. Then, after giving you a warning and telling you to give up your own weapon as it is your own fault for breaking a rule, you were resisting and saying you don't want to. After I confronted you again you gave up your weapon, I let you off and you go ahead and insult the guy in the OOC. Therefor I do not think the ban is unfair as it is well deserved for the way you behaved in a sit. I could lower the ban but only if you are showing any remorse for the deeds you have done. Not just the OOC mistake.

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid You have to understand obviously I am going to be mad. And I personally apologize and there is no real reason for behaving this way. But I was just really angry and I hope you can at least understand that. I really enjoy the server and just wont to be unbanned so I can play. But like I said I will personally apologize to you. Because I truly am sorry man and It will never happen again. Just please think about it and reconsider

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid You have to understand obviously I am going to be mad. And I personally apologize and there is no real for behaving this way. But I was just really angry and I hope you can atleast understand that. I really enjoy the server and just wont to be unbanned so I can play.

I do understand it's frustrating, but you being angry is a not an excuse to break rules. I do feel you're sorry so in this case I will reduce your ban to 1 day, so you can learn from your mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.