Status
Not open for further replies.

iSchofieldO

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: iBubonic
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195706454
Your Character Name: Joseph Bryant

Ban Length: A week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Superheavy

Ban Reason: Harassment, ERP and Foul Language.
Time of Occurrence: Not mentioned
Relevant Evidence: N/A - I'm unaware of this happening. I'm not saying I haven't done it because this could be a misunderstanding.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I'd like to see this video mentioned, please PM it too me. My apologies if this does involve me, it's usually a joke and may have been taken far. May it also be mentioned that there is no report on the forum, this seems a bit odd?

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @iSchofieldO ,
I'll be honest I do not remember banning you, or a situation like this happening at all. Could you perhaps send a screenshot of the ban message?

Kind regards,
SuperHeavy

iSchofieldO

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't meant to be rude but you should be aware of who you are banning Super. You banned myself and @Connor 'Fuck Eyes' Mitcholo for the same reason. Here's a screenshot of it.

1533586443623.png

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @iSchofieldO ,
I was asked by @Lola Meid to ban you for this length for the exact reason, so for the video and appeal you're going to have to ask her. Not only you got banned but also "slayinZ pixyte.co | Pvpro.com ", "@shilly04", and " has ur nan got kik?". I will keep this report open for you and them all to respond and for Lola Meid to respond aswell.

Kind regards,
SuperHeavy

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The fact that you ''do not deny it because it could be a misunderstanding'' already shows you know exactly what it is about. I'm not going to show any video due to the fact that I want to keep the individual in the video unmentioned. You guys thought it was funny to make ERP situations and harassing a girl in a room. Vile comments have been made at which you should be disgusted at. Both of your friends ban appeal will be denied as I highly believe you 4 do not deserve to be on the server for a while. Luckily for you I decided with a 1 week ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.