Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: PTSK | Dusty
Steam ID: 76561198241491232
Character name: Joseph Stallon

Ban length: 7 days
Banning staff member: @gm1003

Ban reason: RDM, Attempted VDM, NITRP
unban reason: I feel i should be unbanned because all i did was try running over my friend messing around but, i accidentally hit a civilian, they weren't killed only disoriented. I haven't had any warnings about VDM, RDM, or NITRP. The admin @gm1003 didn't even talk to me about it, first he banned me for a few days but then he extended it to a week.

Time of occurrence: Around midnight on friday. April 19th, 2019
Additonal members involved/witnessing: My friend @John Conner or his steam is sweatyfatninja and the random civilian i accidentally ran over.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Follow the correct format.

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I tried to fix it.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You tried to plow into a crowd of people on the sidewalk, why should you be unbanned? You're not even showing any remorse in your reasoning.

Additionally, your ban was extended from 4 days to a week as @ArcticSalad discovered that you killed someone for no reason.

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am really sorry that i tried to run into people, this is my favorite server and i would really like to get an unban because it is my favorite thing to do on gmod. I will definitely not run over people again because i didn't know it would get a week ban and not being able to play has been terrible. You won't find me VDMing people in the future.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,
Your ban was extended for RDM. At 12:36 AM CST, you stabbed a police officer in the back with a machete just outside the bank on the sidewalk. The officer was simply standing around.

4/20/2019 @ 12:36:04 AMJohn Shim (Lucifer army) (STEAM_0:0:19783280) (288) was killed by: Joseph Stallon (PTSK | Dusty) (STEAM_0:0:140612752) (232) with a cw_ws_pamacheteDeaths

Could you explain to me why you killed this officer?

Kind regards,
ArcticSalad

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not going to lie it was mainly for getting revenge because they kept detaining and tazing us for no reason, and when we tried to rob the bank with a hostage they failed to value the hostages life so i wanted revenge.

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Now that i know all of these things result in a ban you won't find me breaking these rules.

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All I want to say is that I know I am in the wrong and I truly am sorry for what I did.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will definitely not run over people again because i didn't know it would get a week ban and not being able to play has been terrible. You won't find me VDMing people in the future.
Now that i know all of these things result in a ban you won't find me breaking these rules.
You are a new player so I will halve your original punishment of 4 days to 2 days. It's up to @ArcticSalad how he wants to deal with your RDM ban extension.

Please take the time to read the rules, just type !rules in the chat when you're on the server and it's like a 5 minute read.

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok Thank you i will.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey PTSK | Dusty,
Your total sentence has been reduced to 4 days - that means you have 3 days and 2 hours remaining. Please use this time to review our rules and solidify your understanding of them to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you continue to enjoy our server!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.