Josh Welks

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:498758134

RP Name: Shaggy Gatty

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): N/A

What happened: Basically long story short the steam account i played monolith on got locked out as my email linked to that account got hacked and basically terminated, in result i can not access the steam account no more as it asks me for a code sent to my email which i can't access. In return my brother gave me his old steam account and im back on monolith again, yet without my levels or progress. The only proof of ownership of the old steam account is the fact i'm posting this thread off of my old forums account linked to the steam account.

What do you need refunded? Is there any way to get all of my progression back (obviously not money or item related because of the wipe) i would really appriciate it, thankyou.

Evidence: This forums account, i can also show images of me trying to log into my old account and it asking me for the code.

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Thank you for making a refund request and for the patience too - apologies for the wait as we do take some time tor review these things. We don't allow transfers of information to be switched to another steam account.

Kind Regards,
Skojen.

Status
Not open for further replies.