LV

Your Steam Name: KayZ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41365973
Your Character Name: Katamine Ocean

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Yeffrey

Ban Reason: Cheating in a event
Time of Occurrence: 10 ish
Relevant Evidence: I want to participate in the events that I paid for please. This ban was unfair, since I didn't know you had to get on top of the mountain, I thought I completed the last part of the parkour course correctly and continued on to the race again, yet I didn't have a bag. Because I didn't pick one up . I thought the top of the parkour course was blocked off by an invisible wall and you just had to jump back down after reaching the top, while admins kept track.
I was wrong , no one told me about it and now I got a ban for it. I would hate to miss the other events due to me being dumb and not understanding the course.
I wasen't trying to cheat, Please unban me..
Other Staff Members Involved: @Gamz

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, the course was possible and directions were given to everyone who was participating in that section. Second, when you first arrived without a bag and I told you that you needed one from the mountain, you spawned your own. I made it clear that you had to go back to the mountain to get your bag (you never left) a few minutes later it was brought to my attention that you had spawned your own. You stayed at the church after we had told you multiple times, that you had to go back to the mountain, You just kept saying "this is unfair, I was the first one here" and did not listen to our instructions. At the church, we made it clear that you had to get your bag from the mountain, so it is not like you were unaware that what you were doing was wrong.

Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.