Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kevin Brooks
Steam Name: .ʞǝʌın bɹooʞs :):
SteamID: 76561198138676047

Date and time of loss: 23/12/2018
What happened: There was a sit between me and 3 other people regarding some rdm. The case was handled by @The JD. My punishment was to give the weapons the lost out of my inventory and a note on my profile. This case was brought to question and was denied by JD again. Then a staff report was made to follow. The case was handled by @Gurrazor and he ruled it that JD was in the wrong. Thus he replied all punishments to be lifted Jack and me. My punishment was to comp so I would need the stuff back that was given from my personal inventory. Also, If the note could be removed by the staff member that would great!

What do you need to be refunded: MP5 (30 Round Mag, 9mm Tundra Suppressor, MTI Site) SCAR-H (SAKER Suppressor, Foregrip, Aim Point)
Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/M1Pa2Bxzwy4N

Here is a LINK to the original post.

This is a staff report, but there's no abusive behaviour by the staff. They acted in good faith and made a judgement based on their interpretation of the rules. However, I do seek to set a clear precedent here regarding my points which I hope staff will consider going forward. Any punishment for Jack and his friends in regard to this case will be lifted.

Concluded.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted.
We have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.