Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: soulja boy
Your SteamID: 76561198056567060
Your Character Name: Kevin Jackson

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: Left while being arrested
Unban Reason: I was unlawfully arrested, a cop was tailing me for no reason (which is fine from my understanding so that's ok)
the cop proceeded to pull me over for no reason. Demanding me to get out, so I did. Then I was arrested and told im getting the maximum penalty.
In a fit of rage I jumped off the bridge while handcuffed to kill my character. An admin was called by the cop and I was revived, the admin did not even attempt
to assess the situation, he just revived me and left (I assume because I was in handcuffs he just thought I was trying to escape jail time)
Which I was... Because I was completely unlawfully arrested. After all that in another wrongful fit of rage I left the server, the cop was a young kid
who kept taunting and harassing me so it threw me over the edge. Forgive my mistake from now on I will fill out an admin ticket and get the problem resolved. Thanks.

Time of Occurrence: 7:54 P.M
Additional members involved/witnessing: an admin which name I don't know, and the officer which also name I don't know.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: I read, understand and followed the ban appeal rules.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was unlawfully arrested, a cop was tailing me for no reason (which is fine from my understanding so that's ok)

That is your opinion. Staff members are the ones who are supposed to analyze the situation and inform you on whether it is a rule break or not. It is not your place to act, because you think someone is breaking a rule, as you are not a staff member.

In a fit of rage I jumped off the bridge while handcuffed to kill my character.

You cannot do that, in order to avoid a roleplay situation.

After all that in another wrongful fit of rage I left the server, the cop was a young kid
who kept taunting and harassing me so it threw me over the edge.

You are supposed to roleplay on the server, regardless of your opinion on the situation and whether you like it or not. It is not acceptable that you disconnect to avoid roleplay. If a person is breaking the rules, you report them.

With all of this said, take the time to read the rules and make sure to follow them from now on. Failure to do that will result in harsher punishments.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.