uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Franks Red Hot
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josephi Krakawski

Admin being reported( @Killjoy445

Reason for Report: Unfit to be staff, Little knowledge of the rules, unprofessionalIsm and random banning
Time of Occurrence:Just Now
Evidence to support your claim:

BackStory: There was an admin sit going on upstairs, where 2 officers disabled a mans car because he refused to step out, he tried to hit them, giving them a reason to do so. This man was arrested and brought to the PD when Killjoy showed up. He banned them for corruption, lying in an admin sit and attempted RDM giving the person in cuffs the benefit of the doubt. Fast forward about 5 minutes, I make a comment about his spelling mistake and give him the option of spending 12 hours in nightschool . He proceeds to ban me for attempted RDM, RDA and staff disrespect. I tazed a single person who I thought to be an escapee, never shot my weapon and yet still got banned for something I never did! He also dropped a couple comments which a staff member should never say, two of them being " who wouldnt want to minge. " They are asking for it." By implying that they are asking for it, he shows some sort of ignorance within that field of rules. Regarding my ban, please check logs and see that I never attempted rdm and I never RDA'd a single person. Killjoy was/is on a powertrip with his new staff powers.

This type of behavior from a staff member is unacceptable and should not be tolerated within this community. I would normally give someone benefit of the doubt if they are a trial moderator, but banning me for things I never did/ admitting to being bias is out of this world.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Carson Karawski @Dimitri Kowalski
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

If you guys need more evidence, I will attempt to skim through our clips combined.

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban was not random, Your clips are short and out of context when I was explaining to them harassing someone is not ok, I spoke to PMX, and if you are in trouble again. Your permaban will be reinstated, You and your friends were going out of your way to harass members of the community and I won't have it. My ways of dealing with situations may be unorthodox but overall I'm looking out for my community.

Last edited:

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban was not random, Your clips are short and out of context when I was explaining to them harassing someone is not ok, I spoke to PMX, and if you are in trouble again. Your permaban will be reinstated, You and your friends were going out of your way to harass members of the community and I won't have it. My ways of dealing with situations may be unorthodox but overall I'm looking out for my community.
I told a man with a prison jumpsuit inside of lobby to put his hands up and you grabbed me, then hit me RDA and attempted RDM. Where on God's green earth did I adrm/RDA someone. You do know that I actually have to cuff them for it to be RDA right? It would be attempted at most but I had a valid roleplay reason.

Enlighten me real quick. What context does saying "who wouldn't want to mass vdm people on the road or minge" fall into? Idk how you can put that in context. For example, if I started saying that mass vdm was fun and who wouldnt want to minge, I would be on a watchlist quicker than alts come back after you ban them, if not hit with a community ban.
When you say harassing someone. Do you mean shooting at their tires because they tried to hit my friends? Your taking sides with people, giving them an easier time. You never asked for evidence during the admin sit on whether or not my friends had evidence of him trying to to vdm them. You took the new players side. Unorthodox or not, giving out random punishments to "help your community" is not too bueno.

Last but not least, when you say protecting your community, do you mean banning new players, giving old time players leeway in situations, letting them get off scott free? The point of protecting the community, is to make sure that EVERYONE has a good time. When I mean everyone, I mean everyone including the new people you openly admitted having bias against.

P.S maybe if you actually did your "job" and looked at logs, you would see I just loaded in and sat at the pd the entire time. I was not in any shootings, making 80% of that ban false. IMO, you are handing out lengthy bans for things people never did, already abusing your staff powers as a trial mod. I GUARANTEE and am willing to bet money that this is NOT the first time killjoy has given out excessive bans/ abused his power.

Last edited:

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

I told a man with a prison jumpsuit inside of lobby to put his hands up and you grabbed me, then hit me RDA and attempted RDM. Where on God's green earth did I adrm/RDA someone. You do know that I actually have to cuff them for it to be RDA right? It would be attempted at most but I had a valid roleplay reason.

Enlighten me real quick. What context does saying "who wouldn't want to mass vdm people on the road or minge" fall into? Idk how you can put that in context. For example, if I started saying that mass vdm was fun and who wouldnt want to minge, I would be on a watchlist quicker than alts come back after you ban them, if not hit with a community ban.
When you say harassing someone. Do you mean shooting at their tires because they tried to hit my friends? Your taking sides with people, giving them an easier time. You never asked for evidence during the admin sit on whether or not my friends had evidence of him trying to to vdm them. You took the new players side. Unorthodox or not, giving out random punishments to "help your community" is not too bueno.

Last but not least, when you say protecting your community, do you mean banning new players, giving old time players leeway in situations, letting them get off scott free? The point of protecting the community, is to make sure that EVERYONE has a good time. When I mean everyone, I mean everyone including the new people you openly admitted having bias against.

P.S maybe if you actually did your "job" and looked at logs, you would see I just loaded in and sat at the pd the entire time. I was not in any shootings, making 80% of that ban false. IMO, you are handing out lengthy bans for things people never did, already abusing your staff powers as a trial mod. I GUARANTEE and am willing to bet money that this is NOT the first time killjoy has given out excessive bans/ abused his power.
The player (John Marston) showed me footage of what happened prior, you and your friends harassed him, you were spawning props and interrupting the sit, ferret and party wrote illegitimate tickets and were also harassing using voice chat. Not only were you interrupting with my sits when it pertained with your friends. You decided to disrespect me. You and your friends broke the rules and ruined other people's time on the server, your asinine way of spinning this as power tripping is laughable when you have the time on the server to know exactly what you did wrong. The reason I wrote your ban was the reason I wrote on all your bans. Ferret and party stories did not match up with logs and video footage that Marston provided, even so I gave them a break and warned them and tried to show them understanding even though they were in the wrong. You spawned props and placed them in the sky by us in the sit. Again 2 reports came up one from Marston and one from Bradleythetank, I got a quick synopsis from all parties and logs concluded yet again I was being lied too and even so you chimed in saying I was wrong and I do not know what I'm talking about. So you three got banned. I don't mind the parts in your report where you personally believe my bans are harsh and lengthy but to go as far as to act as If you genuinely did nothing wrong is sickening and I fully recommend you take the time of your ban to rethink how you treat others. I'm not going to argue anymore, for the parts that you do genuinely have a problem such as lack of knowledge, unprofessional and unfit to be staff. I will let the higher ups be the judge of that.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The player (John Marston) showed me footage of what happened prior, you and your friends harassed him, you were spawning props and interrupting the sit, ferret and party wrote illegitimate tickets and were also harassing using voice chat. Not only were you interrupting with my sits when it pertained with your friends. You decided to disrespect me. You and your friends broke the rules and ruined other people's time on the server, your asinine way of spinning this as power tripping is laughable when you have the time on the server to know exactly what you did wrong. The reason I wrote your ban was the reason I wrote on all your bans. Ferret and party stories did not match up with logs and video footage that Marston provided, even so I gave them a break and warned them and tried to show them understanding even though they were in the wrong. You spawned props and placed them in the sky by us in the sit. Again 2 reports came up one from Marston and one from Bradleythetank, I got a quick synopsis from all parties and logs concluded yet again I was being lied too and even so you chimed in saying I was wrong and I do not know what I'm talking about. So you three got banned. I don't mind the parts in your report where you personally believe my bans are harsh and lengthy but to go as far as to act as If you genuinely did nothing wrong is sickening and I fully recommend you take the time of your ban to rethink how you treat others. I'm not going to argue anymore, for the parts that you do genuinely have a problem such as lack of knowledge, unprofessional and unfit to be staff. I will let the higher ups be the judge of that.
I feel to see something wrong with your story. " You and your friends." If you actually stopped pulling shit from your ass and checked logs, I was NEVER in the shooting, nor did I give any tickets or arrest anyone. I logged on AFTER the entire situation. Pretty funny if you ask me. I'm VERY interested to see the video of my involvement in that situation. As far as the disrespect, you shouldnt boast about your 12 hour shifts, then get upset when someone laughs at your mistake. I also mentioned that I was getting TB3Five vibes from you because he also abused his powers as staff. Not only should monolith enforce a spelling bee on all future staff members, they should also make sure staff has the brain power to actually check logs and not spew random bullshit out. The big question still rests. How many people have you false banned?

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

You either don't have a reading level over 5th grade or you don't understand when I wrote" Ferret and Party stories did not match up" in regards to the first report which is the report for ticketing, your corruption and rda was when you witnessed Bradleythetank getting arrested and I walked in for report two. You watched me conduct it and said he's free to go as I was dishing out punishment, you took it upon yourself to finish their arrest while I was deciding what would be the length of the ban. I think you should stop trying so hard to make yourself seem like you are innocent. You are mad because you got caught, per my last reply take this time to think about what you did. I'm not going to keep replying to this thread just to correct you. Again if you get in trouble on the server your perma ban will be reinstated.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You either don't have a reading level over 5th grade or you don't understand when I wrote" Ferret and Party stories did not match up" in regards to the first report which is the report for ticketing, your corruption and rda was when you witnessed Bradleythetank getting arrested and I walked in for report two. You watched me conduct it and said he's free to go as I was dishing out punishment, you took it upon yourself to finish their arrest while I was deciding what would be the length of the ban. I think you should stop trying so hard to make yourself seem like you are innocent. You are mad because you got caught, per my last reply take this time to think about what you did. I'm not going to keep replying to this thread just to correct you. Again if you get in trouble on the server your perma ban will be reinstated.
You never said anything about "Hes free too go." You were on a roof with everyone during the sit. You banned them while you were on the roof. I come downstairs to see someone in a prison jumpsuit INSIDE the PD lobby. You grab me and without saying a single word hit me with a week ban. You keep dodging the question on why I was hit with attempted RDM aswell. Where the fuck did I attempt to rdm someone lmao.

My friends were already banned and hopped off gmod when the sit finished, you returned him from the roof where I told him to put his hands up. How would I hear you talking from a roof god knows where. I'm done replying to this because quite frankly seeing someone use a dictionary to write big words after misspelling lying is getting old.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence presented, checking logs and conversing with @Killjoy445 I am going to deny this staff report.
There were some things that @Killjoy445 could and should have done differently as well as a slight misinterpretation.
Both of these things have been rectified after I spoke with @Killjoy445 about them, he was receptive the criticism. I don't see anything in this report that justifies a demotion or probation for the staff member in question.

Report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.