Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: KingKeizer
Your SteamID32: 76561198051571862
Your Character Name: Willem Homeijer

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member : @Thy

Ban Reason: Fail RP at gunpoint
Unban Reason: I believe that the situation did not call for a ban for the reason that there was no Failrp, there was plenty of cover in the area and citizens in the way of fire. It was unrealistic for the ban to happen as there were 4 people in a small enclosed area that were in harms way because of the officer.

Time of Occurrence: 5/6/2020, 10:48 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Knai
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Not failRP.
FearRP.
You were under gunpoint by a uniformed police officer, thus under gunpoint.
You were told a total of four times under gunpoint in the span of half a minute to raise your hands, multiple issues then arose.

1) You failed to put your hands up under fearRP - Rulebreak number 1.
2) You were stalling RP waiting for your license to be accepted - Rulebreak number 2.
3) You ran off to the side and into cover and pulled out your firearm and fired at the police, thus breaking fearRP again - Rulebreak number 3.

No one was in between my line of sight and you. You were not in cover, you were not holding a weapon at the time but your ID.
It was as blatant break of fearRP as it could be.

The following are the rules in question:
Stalling - The act of not following orders (for example: whilst under gunpoint) awaiting a friend or someone else to take action.
You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.
You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.
You can only be put under FearRP by individuals within your close vicinity (Voice Range).
When any Law Enforcement Officers have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives.
When under FearRP you must obey orders given to you as long as they are within server rules.

King Keizer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Not failRP.
FearRP.
You were under gunpoint by a uniformed police officer, thus under gunpoint.
You were told a total of four times under gunpoint in the span of half a minute to raise your hands, multiple issues then arose.

1) You failed to put your hands up under fearRP - Rulebreak number 1.
2) You were stalling RP waiting for your license to be accepted - Rulebreak number 2.
3) You ran off to the side and into cover and pulled out your firearm and fired at the police, thus breaking fearRP again - Rulebreak number 3.

No one was in between my line of sight and you. You were not in cover, you were not holding a weapon at the time but your ID.
It was as blatant break of fearRP as it could be.

The following are the rules in question:

My own interpretation of the scenario and how the rules applied to it in the heat of the moment differed. I understand how i broke the rules and will stay from this behavior. My apologies I hope to be able to play sooner than the bans length.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Since you're a relatively new player and you understand the error that you made I will unban you since you've already served sufficient time.

Appeal accepted, please be more careful in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.