Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name: David Resonov

Target Steam Name: KJM
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116657547
Target Character Name (if known): Jeffy Gutenberg

Request reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 8/20/17
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/5999f9de43592ff19e/rdm
Additional members involved/witnessing: nobody.
*NOTE* In this I lost a P99
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS INCIDENT. I WILL NOT ARGUE

Last edited:

Lava_Master

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name: David Resonov

Target Steam Name: KJM
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116657547
Target Character Name (if known): Jeffy Gutenberg

Request reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 8/20/17
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/5999f9de43592ff19e/rdm
Additional members involved/witnessing: nobody.
*NOTE* In this I lost a P99
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS INCIDENT. I WILL NOT ARGUE
Love that you cut out the part of you breaking fearrp :/

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was already verbally warned in game by @Kweezeee.... I killed you because you broke fear RP during a mug and ran away (I was later told that was not okay and I was given a verbal warning by Kweezee)

Not to mention as you floored off in your car as I had u in fear RP you damaged my 2 friends with your car..... So i chased you down and killed you for running from my mug and hitting my friends...... Why dont you show the entire plays.tv clip that shows the entire interaction instead of me just killing you :)

Sageisme and Dio and @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate were all witnesses to the Sit and you running

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I made this because Kweez teleport me out of the scene and never told me the outcome, literally ignoring me. Even if I hit one of your friends who was in the way of my path since she decided to get out as I started driving before you got your gun out, it doesn't warrant you to RDM me in broad daylight in the middle of the city. And this isn't about a "fail rp" incident this is me making a report about your RDM. You friends are not a reliable source to what you accurate anyways since they will obviously be biased towards you.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I made this because Kweez teleport me out of the scene and never told me the outcome, literally ignoring me
He told me in the sit to just not do it again
Even if I hit one of your friends who was in the way of my path since she decided to get out as I started driving before you got your gun out, it doesn't warrant you to RDM me in broad daylight in the middle of the city.
you also ran from my mug lol
And this isn't about a "fail rp" incident this is me making a report about your RDM. You friends are not a reliable source to what you accurate anyways since they will obviously be biased towards you.
You ran from my mug when I had you at gun point LOL I was RP'ing it out by killing you then I called the admin for your rule break.... In real life if someone ran from you trying to mug them you would kill them before they told their friends or called cops

Either way this video shows no context so show the full video

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I Have talked to @KJM In Discord and looked at the evidence to make sure who was the one lying here. And i clearly says that @DLTracktix is lying. 1. I'm Sure you cut out the footage of him trying to order you out of the car when you were fully stopped and continued to hit the gas and he shot at you. In the video, it shows your car smoking until you hit you car into somthing and it blew up. I'm Pretty sure he shot at you because you ran away. Therefore, you Breaking FearRP And not aren't going to value your own life. I'm pretty sure you were recording the whole time and could upload the part of him ordering you out of the car, but didn't because you had a p99 on you and didn't wanna lose it.? It makes absolute sense your car was smoking, and lying to the staff is a bigger hit than any FearRP Break. :(
My car was smoking because of this:
I roll up ask what org they were in and then they say that they were going to make one, and i said you should join the formers since they are pretty lit.
I then start to drive off since i had no business in a corner of a map with people farming lettuce or whatever they were growing.
As I drive im near the bridge and he points his gun and say stop your car and hop out. I continue to drive so he empty his gun into my car. It starts smoking
I hit the sign at the yellow warehouse so its already damaged as shit, and I want to take it into the city to get it repaired, hence why I turned there. I hit a stop light pole since im laggy as shit with this new 100 people on stuff.
I blow my car up and stand on the walk way where he rolls up, shoots me, diss's me, then drives off.

Why did you talk to him on discord? You sound like his friend. Taking sides when you weren't there but all of a sudden know the whole story? Like I said in my original post, "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS INCIDENT. I WILL NOT ARGUE" You are CLEARLY not in this, so move along unless you are here to deal with this issue. Even if, you don't decide when and when I dont start recording. I only record when I enter a mug / raid and when I leave it or if im in an admin sit. It makes PERFECT sense for me to start recording after I just got my car shot at.

Either way this video shows no context so show the full video
This is about you RDM'ing me, not about a separate incident. If you have video proof like you CLAIMED you did in the admin sit, go ahead and make a separate report against me. I clearly said im not arguing so if you refer any other incidents im going to ignore them. This is about how you straight up killed me in broad daylight in the middle of the city, and even kweez agreed that you were in no right to come up shoot me and leave.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My car was smoking because of this:
I roll up ask what org they were in and then they say that they were going to make one, and i said you should join the formers since they are pretty lit.
I then start to drive off since i had no business in a corner of a map with people farming lettuce or whatever they were growing.
As I drive im near the bridge and he points his gun and say stop your car and hop out. I continue to drive so he empty his gun into my car. It starts smoking
I hit the sign at the yellow warehouse so its already damaged as shit, and I want to take it into the city to get it repaired, hence why I turned there. I hit a stop light pole since im laggy as shit with this new 100 people on stuff.
I blow my car up and stand on the walk way where he rolls up, shoots me, diss's me, then drives off.

Why did you talk to him on discord? You sound like his friend. Taking sides when you weren't there but all of a sudden know the whole story? Like I said in my original post, "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS INCIDENT. I WILL NOT ARGUE" You are CLEARLY not in this, so move along unless you are here to deal with this issue. Even if, you don't decide when and when I dont start recording. I only record when I enter a mug / raid and when I leave it or if im in an admin sit. It makes PERFECT sense for me to start recording after I just got my car shot at.

This is about you RDM'ing me, not about a separate incident. If you have video proof like you CLAIMED you did in the admin sit, go ahead and make a separate report against me. I clearly said im not arguing so if you refer any other incidents im going to ignore them. This is about how you straight up killed me in broad daylight in the middle of the city, and even kweez agreed that you were in no right to come up shoot me and leave.
Just show the full video to clear this all up?

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

so I guess you're saying you just randomly started to record when you were driving around in your blown up car......... ok
Have you even seen the video? I started my recording while I was passing the gas station.
And in real life if you drove away and someone had a gun at you, they'd light your car up- pop the tires, cause the gas tank to leak, and more than likely send a round through your head.
jeffy did shoot at my car. he never popped tires, and ive never heard of "cause the gas tank to leak". the gas tank is under the car and unless youre aiming for it you probably wont hit it. and if you did, the spark from the metal shredding would ignite a flame and blow me up.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

also if you have ever seen the tv show Nikita which Ive been binging lately, there are plenty of scenes that show her shooting at Amanda's car and not killing her. Jason borne is also a good example, not every time you shoot someone it hits their head. If you implement this into garrys mod on monolith, even if a bullet did hit my head, it wont kill me unless im low.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ight we sorted this issue out in game. please delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.