Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Ban Length: 2 days
Admin who banned you: mike

Ban Reason:Lying to an admin/failrp
Time of Occurrence:20/6/2017
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was banned for 2 days for a misunderstanding in a rp situation by mike He said I lied in the admin sit, This admin sit where he said I lied never took place. I was only in one sit and it had to do with a bank raid on the 20th and me shooting a officer that entered the bank I never talked to anyone about what happend in that video I dont understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

★☆Ebola☆★

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@JustJosh Do you have the video of him lieing in the admin sit, because i was hearing everything in the discord at the time and I've went back trough my footage and I'm not sure what he said that was considered lieing,

★☆Ebola☆★

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

NVM Just went back through video, And watched both parts, I believe i know what you're talking about the lie...
Do i think it should be a 2 day ban? No
But is it up to me? No

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright,

When we got in the admin situation you told me that the officer started yelling at you with his gun drawn to get out of your vehicle and that he was all aggressive.
when the RP sit was over you unlocked the doors of Club catalyst ( At that time your house), The officer walked in and wanted to go downstairs to check everything out. You then said that was when you shot him.

When Josh showed me the video it really showed me what happened. The officer was going to let you leave with a warning but you decided it would be a good Idea to pull out your weapon and kill the officer for who knows what?

IMO the 2 day ban is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.