Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name: Kuro Shukun

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member: @Gamz
Ban Reason: VDM
Time of Occurrence: The ban was issued while i was offline aprox between [(9/11/2018) (21:00UScentral) and (9/12/2018) (20:00UScentral)]
Relevant Evidence: There is no evidence that i know of, i do not Vehicle Death Match people at all, if there was any case of this it would be because someone ran in front of me. I drive safely on the server at all times. How and why was i banned for this? I always try to understand and abide by all server rules at all times, i support Monolith RP.
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was messaged on Discord to ban you. The staff member who asked me to issue the ban was @Zerpo

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

before you had left the server (which had happened when i pulled you to a sit) you had intentionally vdm'd someone with a police car. they had showed me the video of you going out of your way to ram into them, even going as far as to drive on the inside of the barricade at bank to hit them.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

before you had left the server (which had happened when i pulled you to a sit) you had intentionally vdm'd someone with a police car. they had showed me the video of you going out of your way to ram into them, even going as far as to drive on the inside of the barricade at bank to hit them.
I do not recall any barricades, or any events like that. I do not just VDM people on the server, can i see the video? I think there is an error somewhere. There are many cop cars on the server, how does one not possibly use my name and break a server rule? I did not do this.

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The situation occurred at bank, The logs lined up with the events that unfolded. I will reduce the ban length to 24 hours (which has already been served and you will be unbanned) under the condition that you read the rules again and confirm you understand them.