KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name (If Applicable): KuroShukun

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @sonicuniform561 @STEAM_0:1:94909803 @https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150085335

Reason for Report: Favoring another player.
I connect to the server i tabbed out while connecting and do other stuff, because it takes me about 5 minutes to connect to the server, eventually i tab in and become active.
When i finally become active and spawn in, i spawn at Falcon Creek Church. I run to the Sheriff's Office, become a cop, spawn in Monoford City PD, and im instantly approached with an officer with a class 3 pointed at me walking at me.
Me unarmed, i feel immediately threatened by possible corruption and RDM. I swing my baton in my unarmed self defense, landing 1-0 hits, and that officer that i dont recall kills me with his class 3 weapon instantly.
I make a report, and this admins gives me a verbal and him a verbal for corruption.
In this circumstance i shouldnt get anything at all and this guy should be punished, this is straight up trigger happy bull fucking shit.
I havent been playing much lately, and i "love" how this is my experience lol
Time of Occurrence: 03-14-2024 @approx 22:00 US central time
Evidence to support your claim: Refer to the logs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I felt that my life was threatened with lethal force, i attempted non-lethal force in self defense, and was met with class 3 lethal force instantly

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@KuroShukun based on the context of what you described, it's going to be hard to move forward with this without some sort of video evidence.

If you cannot provide video evidence, I'll need to deny this.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No reply.

Staff Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.