Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name: Wilford Beetus

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Thegamingshain

Reason for the warning point(s): Fail RP
Why should the point(s) be removed:
I don't believe i'm guilty for fail rp, if you look at it from my perspective.
My valid reason for detaining him was because he walked on top of a person. Too many times do i see random civilians walk up to a body, and start moving it/flopping it around and killing them. That other officer in the video wanting the votes for mayor, just so happen to be there and starting saying that. So i offered a way out of the detainment just to roleplay for the moment. From my point of view i never saw the guy stop and vote or anything, it looked liked he just walked passed it, so being a man of my word, i re-detained him and brought him in for questioning and to speak understanding on why i quickly detained him. But instead he starts threatening to fire me as a off duty Chief. So since he acted that way, it prompted me to believe that he would have slung that body on the ground and finished that guy off if i had not of been there. I had a valid RP reason for everything. Is this not a realistic city RP for the most part?

Time of Occurrence: 01-01-2022
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Telling the person to step away from the crime scene would be a optimal way of handling this situation, but instead you cuffed the suspect, you later on you gracefully decide to let the suspect go after "forcing" him to vote for a candidate which he didn't, so you then put him back in your custody and place him in for 1 minute. I didn't see this as a valid roleplay reason.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is not realistic for you to force someone to vote for mayor, as @Thegamingshain said. Additionally, you cannot arrest someone because you think they MIGHT have done something if you had not been there.

This is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.