Larry Fischer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: 플레이 doh
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 123843485
Your Character Name: Larry Fisher

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Banned by Console

Ban Reason: (Restrained) (Automatic Ban)
I was making my way into the bank, I then proceeded to get caught downstairs with a duffel bag and lockpicks. The Security guards there handcuffed me and sat me outside but left me unattended. They did call the police and I did manage to get away before the police got there. I knew where the handcuff breaker guy was located but couldn't make way there due to the fact that on my way over there I hopped into a taxi to take me there. Unfortunately, when I got into the taxi the man said his car was not in suitable condition to drive so he asked me to get out. I honestly tried getting out but I think because I was cuffed I couldn't exit the vehicle, only show ID and vehicle registration. I didn't know there was a !unstuck button and because I was already away from the grasps of officers or any law enforcement I figured I could just restart and be cool. When attempting to rejoin and play again I noticed I was automatically banned, took a closer look at the rules and realized why. This is my first offense and it will be my only, I used to play monolith back in the day very often and I am barely coming back. I hope to be forgiven so I can move forward. I know the ban is only a day but I would like to enjoy my time playing the great server I fell in love with back then.
Time of Occurrence: Around 1 pm CST
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You can not appeal automatic bans without any evidence unfortunately.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.