Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SoilderKidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lawrence Starks

Admin being reported: @Gamz

Reason for Report : Was given a warning point for cop baiting when i wasn't, (Verbally warned before to stop driving on the "Wrong side of the road recklessly", so.. i drove backwards on the "Right side of the road correctly while using my blinkers and obeying all traffic laws" and got banned for "Cop baiting" when their was no cops around.
Time of Occurrence: 8/24/18 (9:42)
Evidence to support your claim: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jar Of Mayonnaise @reactskate @Gamz

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It was pretty obvious you were cop baiting. You were purposely breaking traffic laws to try and get the police to chase you. Everyone in your vehicle was armed with assault rifles. It's pretty obvious what your intentions were. I gave you a verbal warning, then you immediately start doing the same exact thing I warned you not to do as soon as I drop you down.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It was pretty obvious you were cop baiting. You were purposely breaking traffic laws to try and get the police to chase you. Everyone in your vehicle was armed with assault rifles. It's pretty obvious what your intentions were. I gave you a verbal warning, then you immediately start doing the same exact thing I warned you not to do as soon as I drop you down.
We literally just got done raiding and i wanted to show my friends in the car how fast and efficient my car could drive backwards so of course we would have guns on us at that time. I've never attempted to cop bait before and it says so as well in my warning history. @Gamz

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have not provided any evidence whatsoever.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.