Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are many of you who will be glad to see me leave. You have tried very hard for the past week, with alts, with player targeting, with every imaginable way under the sun, and succeeded in making Monolith a place I do not want to spend my time in anymore.
I want to enjoy roleplaying, and be a pillar of the community for role players to enjoy it with me. I spend time not roleplaying, for the sake of others, time that is truly best spent elsewhere at this point.

I am at least happy to have entertained you for a bit. I am truly impressed by the amount of energy you spent, the amount of creativity it took for you to go out of your way to find me and find ways to prevent me from roleplaying or get a reaction out of me. I am not being sarcastic when I say... I am truly impressed. If you use those skills in a career, the dedication and energy you have used elsewhere, I think many of you have great potential. I love you all, forgive you for everything, and leave with peace in my heart, and prayers for you all. May God bless you.
I hope me leaving gives you some manner of peace, that you may be rid of one thorn in your side.

To those who will be sad to see me leave, it was a fun little few weeks. I don't envy you at all, for I know what I am leaving behind for you all to deal with. However, with enough time, and dedication, you might just shape a community you will all enjoy to play in the future. Perhaps you will succeed. If not, at least, you will have tried.

God bless you all, and farewell!

Attachments

• Christus Vincit.jpg
    Christus Vincit.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 5

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You've done so much for this community, the loss of you is going to be detrimental. Your prayers have touched the heart of many. Just today we said a group prayer in the discord about having a higher playercount. Guess what, we hit a peak of 45 players right after.

I hope you can rethink your decision.

You are a valuable contributing member of this community.

Egg

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you grow as a person and wish you nothing but the best, I’m sorry the sit didn’t go your way and you decided to depart from the server. You don’t always win in life and when you lose learn how to take it with some grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.