Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ludus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36979711
Your Character Name: Bobby Boucher

Target Steam Name: Legend
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48581872
Target Character Name (if known): Min Jae

Request Reason: RDM, I'd also like to add that they stole my vehicle after killing me for no RP reason whats so ever. The second video provided he ignored GP
When did the situation occur?: 9/19/22 9:30ish & 10:10PM CMT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BAp5AKTXRMxGc/d1337BU5UXH8?invite=cr-MSxLM1EsMTE2MjIxMjYwLA

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The any staff that does this report. I don't think orgs can claim territory zones on the city, so my personal thought is that this was a rdm with no valid reason.

atlegend

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think orgs can claim territory zones on the city
My dispute:

The "territory" was just me Role playing. Really we are focusing on the kidnapping Aspect. We had 2 guns pointed at him and told him MULTIPLE times to get his hands up. Hence the multiple guns pointed + telling him to put his hands up. 0:15 timestamp on video https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BAp5AKTXRMxGc/d1337BU5UXH8?invite=cr-MSxLM1EsMTE2MjIxMjYwLA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BAyNmkQH95l5J/d1337LopTtaq?invite=cr-MSxqb1osMTE2MjIxMjYwLA
In order to place a player in Fear Rp. The circumstances are as followed: You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more players. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons

In this case. Ludus was SOLO and drew his weapon with NO secondary player. So I am not under Fear RP.

Last edited:

Ludus

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My dispute:

The "territory" was just me Role playing. Really we are focusing on the kidnapping Aspect. We had 2 guns pointed at him and told him MULTIPLE times to get his hands up. Hence the multiple guns pointed + telling him to put his hands up. 0:15 timestamp on video https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BAp5AKTXRMxGc/d1337BU5UXH8?invite=cr-MSxLM1EsMTE2MjIxMjYwLA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BAyNmkQH95l5J/d1337LopTtaq?invite=cr-MSxqb1osMTE2MjIxMjYwLA
In order to place a player in Fear Rp. The circumstances are as followed: You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more players. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons

In this case. Ludus was SOLO and drew his weapon with NO secondary player. So I am not under Fear RP.
Blatant RDM & Sure you may be right about the second clip I'm not 100% sure but I do know where I come from "Serious Roleplay" servers generally and when someone points a gun at your face you comply.

Last edited:

atlegend

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Blatant RDM & Sure you may be right about the second clip I'm not 100% sure but I do know where I come from "Serious Roleplay" servers generally and when someone points a gun at your face you comply.
It's not "blatant RDM" when you failed to fulfil requested demands during a kidnapping.

Ludus

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It's not "blatant RDM" when you failed to fulfil requested demands during a kidnapping.
I asked you how I raise my hands in the air and as soon as I did you guys shot me lol.

atlegend

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I asked you how I raise my hands in the air and as soon as I did you guys shot me lol.
Literally a split second after you finally "figured" out to raise your hands.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Reviewing.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In reviewing the attached video I have determined that:

No rules have been broken.​

The following is the reasons:

In clip one they did ask you numerous times to put your hands up. Granted, this was a little quick, I still think it was enough time to comply.

In clip two you drew your weapon on another player thus generating KoS on yourself. The other player is correct in the sense that they do not need to comply with fearRP unless there are 2 or more players with weapons drawn on them at this time. As such, the report is concluded with no punishments given.

Status
Not open for further replies.