Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: DB
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Liao Mikael

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @Skojenmeister

Ban Reason: Unacceptable behaviour | PR Accepted | Appeal @ www.monolithservers.com

Unban Reason:
I'm going to start this off by saying I am genuinely sorry to @Walter Scott for saying what I said to him. I took it way too far with what I said and I fully understand that, I was very heated from a situation with cops and decided to take this out of Redspeeds which I shouldn't of as he hadn't done anything wrong and isn't an excuse for what I said anyway. When my ban is over I'll make sure nothing like this will be said to anyone from myself again as I know it can have an impact on some people. After getting banned I spoke to Skojen briefly on discord to understand further on why I was given a 3d Ban for what I did and I am fully aware of what I did wrong and have learnt from my mistakes. Don't want to repeat myself too much but yet again I'd like to say sorry for Redspeeds for what I said to him and that he won't be hearing anything like that from me again when my ban is over.

Time of Occurrence: was banned at 11am GMT 12/11/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: Redspeeds/Walter Scott
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Next time in future, be cautious about your actions and be respectful to community members. Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.