Txmj122

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Habeeb Kurilankadesh

Steam Name: Txmj122

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65346753 

Date and Time of Loss: Unknown - Noticed at ~7:25PM ET

What Happened: I looked in my bank and i noticed that the $60k that is usually kept in there had completely disappeared. Nothing was left but $350.

I last seen it earlier in that day, but i suspect after using !forceidentity on myself accidentally it might've went away from that. I sure didn't spend any of that money :l

What and/or how much do you need refunded: I had about 61k when i last saw it, so i'd say that would be what i'd like back.

Evidence: Sadly, no. I don't seem to have any recordings in my archive of me in the ATM. not sure if any logs would show either - as i checked and nothing shows. 

I know i don't have much to back up my claim, and it doesn't seem like a big deal but it is. I made that at a painfully slow rate whilst i managed to have time to actually play when the reports weren't coming in. it literally took me weeks of work to get to that. I'd be unfair for me to have to break my back and grind painstakingly AGAIN to get back what i had lost from God knows what caused it.

Please consider it. Thank's.

D

Deleted member 332

I last seen it earlier in that day, but i suspect after using !forceidentity on myself accidentally it might've went away from that. I sure didn't spend any of that money :l

I've tested this, but can't reproduce it with !forceidentity, that wasn't the reason.

Txmj122

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've tested this, but can't reproduce it with !forceidentity, that wasn't the reason.

Well then shit. Am I seriously out 60k?

D

Deleted member 332

Well then shit. Am I seriously out 60k?

I haven't denied your report if you mean that, i just wanted to clarify that it doesn't have anything to do with the !forceidentity command.

Txmj122

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I haven't denied your report if you mean that, i just wanted to clarify that it doesn't have anything to do with the !forceidentity command.

Okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.