Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ben Veira
Steam Name: Buladebar
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42365094

Date and time of loss: ~7:30PM European time, 7/29/2018
What happened: So my friend Johny Narco was making factory stuff at Red warehouse. I wanted to come and smelt some chunks and make bars. I came and he had deployed furnace,grinder,storage box, belt. I placed my grinder. Then i wanted to talk to him for a few min, i turn around and my Grinder randomly disapeared, but he's was still there. This is a known bug same as LSD stuff randomly disapearing, LSD stuff cant be picked up, same as recently a guy's factory stuff for 150k disapeared randomly. For some reason the thing that i spawned my grinder didn't appear in logs, but when i spawned my furnace in a sit staff were able to see it in logs.

What do you need refunded: Factory Grinder
Evidence: I haven't took any screenshots, even if i do take factory item screenshots i do it when all my stuff is deployed and i type something in chat to proof that its me. I only spawned a grinder looked away for a min and it removed. As proof Johny Narco was there all the time, he saw me placing the grinder we had 2 grinders next to each other, he can proof that he saw that it removed.

As proof i can show you a screenshot few days back of my inventory, where i had the grinder, and picture today where the only part missing is grinder.

0365C91937E1428E3C5A6DE4A4A24FF33DACC5C0

C73F39371F6A1DBBE5C1A7B734DF43E91F81B0F1

@Etheract has said that @Stuvi will handle this refund, or it was @Yeffrey.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It was not me who said that

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Etheract

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You must've misheard me, I said that there was no way for me to prove that you had the grinder because there was nothing in logs about you deploying one and you had no evidence, you mentioned that you wanted Stuvi to come deal with this (or something similar) to which I said something along the lines of "I see no reason why he should have to". I never once said that Stuvi would be handling this. However I leave the refund to be dealt with by the refund team.

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Oh shit i got 2 gun orders worth 220k on my shop, i need fucking grinder.

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Basically, i bought another grinder for 31k since i had to make guns i had big cash to get, but still i want my grinder refunded since it was a server bug that made me lose money. I could use it as a back-up grinder in-case anything else happens.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.