Status
Not open for further replies.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name:Alexander belmont(Gonna change soon)
Steam Name:thtgeekydude
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:146832292

Date and time of loss:I would have to guess after i got banned.
What happened:Well i had it before i was banned, Which was At a minimum of half a year ago im pretty sure and then i was banned, I logged back in after my ban was lifted and Looked at my Bank to see if it was wiped, And it wasnt. But in all honesty i couldnt care for the Guns as much as i do for the hat

What do you need refunded:The Golden hat From the Monoford Event
Evidence:
Well in all honesty i dont think i have any Photos of me just standing there with it on, As this was quite some time ago i had to wipe my Drives atleast once and it cleared all my Garrys mod screenshots that i had kept from long ago, But it wouldnt be all that fair if it still wasnt given some thought. I know it was my fault i was banned but i did end up dropping about 60$+ For the event to get people into it and to help fund the map. Gurrazor or Gregg one of the two ended up dropping me 200k+ Later that night For purchasing Alot of others peoples Tickets into the event which was 5$ or something along those lines. If you guys really need Picture proof i could go onto my Old org Page that is locked and grab a photo from there if you dont lock this page.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What org did you have it in, it should be in closed and disbanded

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What org did you have it in, it should be in closed and disbanded
Red Hawks. In the last Post or one right before it shows a photo i posted in the Barn before the Battle royale where i took a photo of everybody

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.