Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name:Casey smith
Steam Name:thtgeekydude
SteamID:

Date and time of loss:5:00ish 7/25/2018 before restart
What happened:
We were being raided, We killed them. A Sergent or some police officer ran in as i was running in and i told him they were raiding my house because my buddies were inside, He ran up, Shot and killed my buddies who didnt have a weapon out and in the other room the door was locked due to a raid where we were growing seven pots of weed, Which then led to other Familys showing up to it and us losing all of our gear because a cop wanted to rdm.

What do you need refunded:AR-15,3# M19 pistols, And a mav.
Evidence:
Fixed log system?

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Need some kind of proof of this situation happening in order for me to act.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Need some kind of proof of this situation happening in order for me to act.
It could of if the admin had showed up sooner or later, I can give you about five people who can say what happened, the server restarted which i would of just said see damage logs because it was one cop vs Five. We would of killed him if we had guns out at the time, La familia family was raiding us or something like that. we shouldnt have to record each and every minute.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, it's hard to prove what items exactly you lost and what you kept. People abuse the trust we could give by lying in these requests, which is why we ask for evidence. Without it, we cannot act.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, it's hard to prove what items exactly you lost and what you kept. People abuse the trust we could give by lying in these requests, which is why we ask for evidence. Without it, we cannot act.
Im premium, If i did lie. I paid for it with real money, Louie Flacon in game sold it{The AR-15} to me for 5500. Which is why LOGS should be Implemented already, and i had bought all the others and we were basing, Which the server was restarted supposedly with the logs fixed. Honestly Kinda mad because We lost alot of stuff for people just on the server for a few weeks. Other servers had Logs just fine. so youre basically giving a big fuck off to somebody who enjoys the server and is getting fucked over due to me having to record every minute im on just incase i get rdmed by somebody you should of probably blacklisted.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You can put words in my mouth all you like. I'm following the guideline I have to. Unfortunately due to people breaching the trust we could give, without evidence, it's hard to trust refunds like these. I just need proof so I know what is legit and what is conjugated for a free item. I'm not calling you a liar, but I have to do what I can in order to properly refund items. Normally staff would confirm a lost item here and we'd take over and refund, or if it's a lone request we look at the evidence you have. There are rare circumstances like database errors where we do things a bit differently but on a normal operating day we need proof/evidence.

I'm not telling you anything negative, and you donating doesn't change this, as all users get the same equal treatment. Without proof, this will have to be denied, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.