Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Logan Verelli
Steam name: Lgzr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31249181

Date and time of loss: 5:40 PM
What happened: I was crafting iron bars when i suddenly freeze, I alt tab then tab back in and my screen is black. This has happened before, I was still able to function so I attempted to call an admin or make a report. That failed so i had to message some of my friends on steam. One of them got an admin to come, i was unable to respond so he left. In an attempt to leave the report screen, im pretty sure i disconnected, but I was unaware at the time so i kept trying to get out of the report menu. Once i realized i disconnected already, i restarted my game and it was fixed. I came back and all my stuff was taken.

How much do you need refunded: 2 Metal Working benches and 8 iron bars.
Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135918705
I know the evidence is kinda lacking but I took a screenshot when my game started to freeze, but the screen shot came back as black.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lgzr Does your friend not have evidence that you really crashed? chat logs with time stamps?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ahyea I think I was the person who claimed your report before the server went down and where you made a long ass report about someone taking your items. Your evidence is definitely lacking and I would say it's way too difficult and might no even be possible to check whether your things got taken and by whom. I'm not sure who took your ticket when you had these issues beforehand. Any idea @Lgzr ?

Lgzr

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have no idea, I do have video evidence though. I'll have to upload them when I get back home.

Lgzr

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well, actually turns out more than half of my older shadowplay recordings have been corrupted. I was going through my recording the newer ones worked, but the one containing all of the evidence is a no go. That latest one that works is from 2 days ago.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, actually turns out more than half of my older shadowplay recordings have been corrupted. I was going through my recording the newer ones worked, but the one containing all of the evidence is a no go. That latest one that works is from 2 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear, but without video I'm not sure what to do for you here. I will just go ahead and deny this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.