raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name:Ben Hover
Steam name: raging_eeyore
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:225546358

Date and time of loss: 18th sept at abour 1am SGT
What happened: i bough an AK from the Monostore and 5 boxes from the gunstore. Then wanted to deposit items in bank. But realised that its not possible due to a heist/ so went to join secret svc and when i quit job my weapon is gone. plz note that during my secret svc job i didnt get killed or Mug..

How much do you need refunded:i bought the AK for 10k and the ammo for 845 x 5
Evidence: i have taken screenshots from the video. i cant upload the video due to the 2560 x 1440 native resolution the video was taken. And the length of video is 2 hours and 2mins. That translates to about 38GB of data... do however let me know if any of the admin staff would like to view the video. I dont knw how i am gng to upload this much data to youtube honestly//

Attachments

• start-compressed.jpg
    start-compressed.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 6
  • end-compressed.jpg
    end-compressed.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 6

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately your evidence is not clear enough for this situation. It's highly unlikely you lose your gun when you switch your job and if so you need to be more clear in your evidence.

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.