LV

Steam Name: Georgie Cooper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419618705

Your Character Name: Georgie Cooper

What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Supreme

Blacklist Length: 2 weeks :(

Blacklist Reason: VDM

Unblacklist Reason: This time around this blacklist became very humbling and overall a learning experience. That purge was brutal. I couldnt even drive. Which really made me think "what the flip am i doing, i gotta stop hitting people and become a good citizen". I am just sorry for doing it again right after a blacklist. This blacklist opened my eyes up and made me more appreciative for the rights that i had and the rights i want back. This is coming from the bottom of my little heart, I apologize for hitting those people with my vehicle. And I will not purposely hit somebody again. I am sorry and hope you can forgive me and perhaps remove these shackles from me. Thank You, Georgie Cooper

Time of Occurrence: I dont remember

Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @lostBlackKidTM ,

I appreciate you taking the time to appeal your blacklist, in your last appeal I took into consideration that you acknowledged your wrong doings, and was willing to take accountability for your actions. In your last appeal you might recall me warning you if you did it again I wouldn't be able to promise you leniency, with that being said I don't feel you've served adequate time to truly learn from your mistakes. I would like you to take more time to review our rules, and try and reflect on your actions.
Feel free to reapply in a few days, with realistic reasons why you should be unblack listed.

APPEAL DENIED.
LOCKED & MOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.