Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: conorm
Your SteamID: [U:1:314713486]
Your Character Name: Greg Gregoric

Target Steam Name: hellmagus666
Target SteamID: [U:1:12986703]
Target Character Name (if known): Lt. Serit (police officer so no first name known)

Request Reason: He broke FearRP and this caused him to commit RDM (he admitted "If i have trouble, i dont care" on a friends clip)
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday (midnight UK time)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Nas7 and 2 others who do not have forums accounts to my knowledge, i can refer you to their discord if needed.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

EDIT: Forgot a clip (the elevator one)
EDIT2: Added another clip (same one as 3rd but from Nas's perspective)

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is under review. You can expect a response soon.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing this report, I have came to the following conclusion(s):

Rule Number​

Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.4.1​
You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.​

@magus​

Inconclusive
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
@magus​
Inconclusive

In regards to 2.4.1, I was unable to find @magus guilty based on a technicality in our rules. Please see rule 2.4.3:

FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or within striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two players. If there are less than two players, you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.

While there were 2 guns on @magus at one point in time, when the command was issued for him to get into the car, there was only 1 gun pointed at him, giving him the right to flee the scene. To prevent this from happening in the future, please ensure that you have 2 guns on the person you are kidnapping when you are issuing any commands to them.

In regards to rule 2.2.1, Magus had a valid reason to kill you as you had a gun pointed directly at his face. Therefore, I do not consider this event to be an RDM.

I'm sorry for any inconvenice this may have caused, but as I can not find any evidence of wrongdoing from magus, I have to deny this player report.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.