Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Asriel
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59556302
Your Character Name: Julian Grease

Ban Length: Im not sure.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic ban.

Ban Reason: LTAA.
Time of Occurrence: Around 2:20 PM est 12/15/2018
Relevant Evidence: I was arrested for stealing a car and fleeing. Something along those lines. I was put in jail for around 10-15 minutes (I don't remember but it was around that time.) While I was in jail I kept tabbing out and tabbing back in to watch YouTube videos and read Reddit posts. I tried to tab out again when there were about 30 seconds left on my 10 minute or so jail sentence and I accidentally initiated a reconnect on the server, which caused the ban. I use windows. So you can cycle from program to program by holding alt + tab, and clicking on the program or clicking enter selects it and brings it to full screen. I tried to do that, but what I ended up doing was opening up the Garry"s Mod sever screen and hitting enter on Monolith instead of on YouTube. So it started a reconnect. You can look on my history and playtime on the server. I have never left to avoid any of my arrests before. I will also attach a shadow play video that captured what happened. In the video the gmod sever screen flashes a few times because I was trying to tab out. Every time I tried to tab out it would go up and then go away. There was only 30 seconds left and it was a complete accident. I really want to be able to come back on to play, and if this appeal gets accepted after the ban expires please remove it from my record because it looks really bad and slimy.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to be honest: this is totally your own fault. From watching the video I can not identify whether or not it was intentional to rejoin or not.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.