D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Rile

Target Steam Name: Not Vladimir Putin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173418825
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: LTARP, and stalling RP and refusing to drop weapons under fear RP.
When did the situation occur?: 7:18 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Sock
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Bancho this report is on you, please reply within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

right - I love how you only record this section not the 30mins of cadence failing to role play - or you being corrupt for that matter, but anyways

This all started when I was approached by two officers on the footpath (my vehicle was stationary) they had told me I was operating a vehicle without a license, I told them that I had got the vehicle towed and that I was waiting for a tow truck driver to come pick it up (logical roleplay reason) they then slapped me with a 2k fine no questions asked. I went to PD to get my gun license and my fine appealed upon getting there, the doors were open and I had asked the chief to call a PD meeting. so I go in I’m then met by cadence who threw me in cufs and didn’t say a single word to me he spent 10-20mins chasing someone around the parking lot while I stood there being dragged around not having a single word said to me (I’d love to see that recording if he has it) I then spent the next 15-30mins being harassed by these two. I had picked up 2 firearms off the ground that they had no claim to they weren’t theirs by any means. I was in the lobby of Pd when I was thrown in cuffs again! And searched again! This little 10 second clip doesn’t show the amount of rules these two broke before me leaving, I don’t usually leave to avoid roleplay but this situation wasn’t roleplay. The cops had nothing better to do considering there was only 25 people online. I personally don’t think this is worth a ban considering both parties broke rules etc and I’m kinda baffled why he even reported me - how about you upload the whole clip and you can judge if it was a “roleplay situation” because as far as I’m concerned this report is a bit over shadowed by the fact the reportee demoted a bunch of people before leaving the force, failed to roleplay the entire time, tried taking legal firearms of a licensed citizen, ticketed a person for driving a vehicle which was stationary and had a valid roleplay reason to be where it was, dragged me around PD into a active shootout, cadence not saying a single word to me the entire time he stuffed around outside PD, continuously searched me even though they had no reason to put me in cufs or anything - I’ll gladly accept points or even give the pistols back if need be but they werent theirs they had no reason to stop me, and search me yet again.

I have only just returned to monolith from a large break and don’t really want to get banned for something I don’t really deserve to be banned for considering these two couldn’t roleplay and cry wolf as soon as I do anything the server was literally dead and there was no staff on. I know I shouldn’t have left but how much BS can you take from these two?

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Bancho,

If you feel Ghost and Credence we’re breaking rules you are more than welcome to make a player report. But, due to the lack of evidence to support your claim, and Ghost’s video not showing any rule breaks on their side, they will not be punished. If they were breaking rules there is no reason for you to break rules yourself.

Moving on with the evidence provided - it clearly shows you Stalling RP, refusing to drop items under FearRP, and Leaving to Avoid RP (LTARP).

This report meets our criteria and @Bancho will receive a 2d Ban.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.