Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Sm0nk
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:66668273
Your Character Name: Nikolai Negechev

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja1003

Ban Reason: LTARP, I think it was when I left the game and went to bed after getting handcuffed and mugged and shot to death and dying. I never spoke to the banning admin as I left. Thought I left reasonably. I apologize. If I did more let me know, I apologize for that too, if I truly was breaking the rules.
Unban Reason: I apologize for breaking server rules, I wont have access to a computer that can run this server for the next few weekends and would really like to play this great server and interact with the monolith community while I can. This is my first offense, and can be considered to be my first negative interaction with the server administration. I apologize and I understand that I need to pay closer attention to server rules and keep them in mind when I play. I truly wish to uphold server rules from this point forward and would just like to continue to RP with my friends and the community this current weekend. Thanks to whoever is going to take the time to read this and consider my plea/appeal whether you approve it or not.

Time of Occurrence: 4/16/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban reduced to 1-day. Don't do this again.

Ban Appeal Concluded,
Locked & Moved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.