Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pookster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74249139 w
Your Character Name: Luke St. Germain

Ban Length: 1 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Wright

Ban Reason: Fail RP, and Mass RDM
Unban Reason: I killed the cops after they killed my friend Brandon, and i was not able to remember his name in a sit. The reason for this is because i had only just met him and we were planning a bank raid. I saw the cops pointing guns at everyone saying hands up i was only in the line of sight for one cop so i took the opportunity to get my machete and kill the cops. I did not understand that the cops only needed 1 gun for Fear RP. That is because I was told recently by an admin who was dealing with my report that you needed 2 guns for fear rp to be engaged now because if its just one gun the person still has a chance to fight back and succeed. @Wright did just handle a sit before the one about me and he knew i was with that guy because he had this video evidence (i dont think im the only one who sometimes forgets the names of people i just met) https://plays.tv/video/5c9a7d639130e9bdb3/rdm were we got mass rdmed by some random guy. I take full responsibility toward not knowing the rules . I was just under the assumption that the rule was for everyone that is my fault. I am extremely sorry for any discomfort or interruption i had caused everyone involved. It was not fair to them.(i think there was some kind of riot happening at the bank) I can promise that from now on i will be taking any extra efforts i can to try to understand the rules everyday to try to prevent something like this. Once again I'm sorry to everyone involved including the admins because i know that they work hard and i was just wasting their time.
Time of Occurrence: around 4 pm one march 26, 2019

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Wright @Luvbunny

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It does not matter if the person is your friend or not.

You broke FearRP which you acknowledged then proceeded to pull out your machete and kill not one, not two, but three police officers, thus ruining the entire roleplay situation that was happening (a bank raid). If you wouldn't of broken FearRP, this wouldn't of happened. You also have recent priors for multiple RDM. I would be lenient and lower your ban time but you really caused that whole situation to mess up by stabbing and killing those three police officers.

As for the video, yes that shows you being with your friend, but that doesn't really matter in this situation because you shouldn't of killed the officers anyway because they put you under FearRP.

I'd suggest you re-read over our server rules so this situation doesn't occur again.

Unfortunately, due to the priors and the aftermath,
Appeal denied.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Partial appeal.
After consideration and hearing out the player in question, I have decided to reduce the ban length to 4 days.
I expect this to be a learning lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.