magnum dong

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: magnum dong #1916
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218686592/
Your Character Name: jim jackson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: hop

Reason for the warning point(s): apparently i lied to an admin in a sit but im pretty sure i didnt, and for shooting a guy with a gun after he holdstered it.
Why should the point(s) be removed: i responded as a cop to a shooting at bank, when i arrived all 3 cops there where dead and there where a bunch of civilians there, then i look over to my left and see him with a gun out pointed at someones face. so i shot him

Time of Occurrence: 3:45 ish pm west coast time
Additional members involved/witnessing: everyone that was on coms at police department, and nic malander but hes siding with the guy i killed becouse i detained nic so i can figuer out what the fuck was going on after his goons started shooting at me.
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

also im banned.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review @Hop

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You changed your story multiple times and remained with that he had a gun out for the remainder of the sit which I had video evidence showing that he didn't have it out for least five seconds you then later approached me in DM's claiming that your fps is low and that's why you didn't know if he put his gun away.

magnum dong

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You changed your story multiple times and remained with that he had a gun out for the remainder of the sit which I had video evidence showing that he didn't have it out for least five seconds you then later approached me in DM's claiming that your fps is low and that's why you didn't know if he put his gun away.
i left out some details that i didnt think matterd at the time but rethinked it so i put in in the DMs, im fine with a 1 month police blacklist i just would like to be unbanned

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the warning point was valid due to you leaving out important details

Next time, give the claiming staff member all the details necessary so they don't have to check who is telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.