Your Steam Name: Bishop98
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401515449/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bishop Calden

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Maher

Reason for Report: FAILRP ABUSE
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

So i was arrested by a police officer as I left the bank. Without any notice he just ran up and arrested me and somehow they knew where i was? This is after restart btw.
They start telling me they going to have to bring me down to pd and all sorts of stuff. I tell them i want a higher up, A Sargent or something. They bring a admin who then doesn't really listen to me at all. But wants me to listen to him. He says I am a dog. Then tells me who I am as a person. I feel like this admin or mod was way out of line telling me stuff like that.
I just want to know why he said I robbed him when I never did. I have never met the guy.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There's no evidence of your speech, which makes htis difficult because you're not showing what you said to the staff member. You're also pretty much making fun of a staff member with this entire video.

Denied. You're also being banned for 3 days for staff disrespect.

Bishop98

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There's no evidence of your speech, which makes htis difficult because you're not showing what you said to the staff member. You're also pretty much making fun of a staff member with this entire video.

I was pointing out how many times he said the word listen how is that disrespect whatsoever. And that is your opinion but I didn't mean to disrespect sorry man.

Bishop98

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So your not going to point out how he disrespected me. Im pretty sure the disrespect goes both ways. But its more on his part. I really think you should analyze the video again and look at his behavior.

Bishop98

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

To put it straight it with you. If he disrespects me by telling me about my life. Im going to disrespect him right back. He does not know what issues past or present that might remind me of.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

4IKlvGHs.png

All I have to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.