Malagasy Anchovy
Steam name: 
Malagasy Anchovy
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:152443119 
Date and time of loss: 
6/15/17 AND 6/14/17
What happened: 
Literally every damn time i purchase these 6 pots which for some reason cost more than the rent of a damn house, the server takes a shitter
What and/or how much do you need refunded: 
lets see 4 Server crashes every time i do weed. 4*1500 =

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]
[b]Evidence:[/b] [/COLOR]

None because my shadow play is broken and i cant walk back to my house after the server restarts to prove it cause its already all gone. This shit has been happening since the moment i entered the weed business and its fucking ruining the entire experience for me bro. Like i legit cant do shit without this happening. I had nearly 10k when i first started in the first hour. Then it crashed and then crashed and then crashed and then crashed. And now, 10 minutes before i type this, it crashed again. Its like my bank account is being hacked in game. Its ridiculous how much money im losing because of the server just flat out shooting its self. Just play give me a refund my dude this is my first experience on this server (I joined 2 days ago) and the whole time i tried to get to level 15 this doesnt happen, but the moment i get to my goal which tool me a day to get to. This happens. KMS.  

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.