Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Snow

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: 76561198114404178 (Golden Hat women)
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: 76561198223233220 (MSIDE dude with blue balacava and blue casual clothing)

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: 79476562 (Black dude in black suit)

Request Reason: Three reported players all had class 3's equipped for no apparent reason but to mass RDM all officers that seen them. In these videos the players can be seen getting more and more desperate for a gunfight up to the point where they walk around with class 3's in front of hosptial and kill the Chief for telling them they can't have their guns out. These players also RDM'd me in the last video and tried to play it off as a "crossfire" even though they were not shooting at anyone. This entire cop bait situation for almost an hour. All players should be punished severely for intentionally breaking rules on so many occasions.
When did the situation occur?: 12:15 - 1pm
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Aziel
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The clip of me hopping out of the BMW i8 with the Galil killing @Aziel was already dealt with in-game by @misterlol29. I am requesting to be excluded from this report.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate behavior
[Removed by moderator]

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report has now been locked for review. Given the amount of evidence and the complexity of this situation, please allow an extended period of time for this report to be concluded.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After an extensive review of this report, I have come to the following conclusion(s):

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
@Dez & @Floyd​
Inconclusive
2.6.6​
You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.​
@Dez & @Floyd​
Violated

From the clips provided above, it does appear as if your death may have actually been cross fire. The chief was aware of their crimes and was actively interrogating the instigators about them, thus that particular kill was valid.

As for the cop baiting, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for anyone to be running out with their guns on their backs or actively out for that extended of a period in a public place.

As a result of the instigators actions the following punishments have been issued:

@Dezi has received a 3 day ban for their actions
@floyd has received 2 warning points for their actions

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.