Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49679220
Your Character Name: Barry Gunderson

Target Steam Name: Wildland
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176953300
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: We raided this guy and killed him / about 30 mins later he finds us and mass RDMs 3 people because we raided him
When did the situation occur?: 1:45pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/7swcct

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Travon Reeves
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Travon Reeves

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm I put both the guys on 4 min timers and one of them found us later and revenge rdm'd us

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

I can't find a forum account for the reported player but they will be given 24 hours to explain their actions regardless.

@Berry Gunderson/@Travon Reeves do either of you have video of the initial kill by any chance? Additionally, who was the third person?

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

I can't find a forum account for the reported player but they will be given 24 hours to explain their actions regardless.

@Berry Gunderson/@Travon Reeves do either of you have video of the initial kill by any chance? Additionally, who was the third person?
I did not clip our raid on his base but I know @King_Vise died in the raid and @Travon Reeves killed him. I believe the raid happened on 10/23/2021 around 1am EST

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the delays. The reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
Wildland​
Violated​
2.2.5​
Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.​
^​
^​

Seems like a fairly blatant case of revenge mass RDM

Wildland (STEAM_0:0:176953300) will receive a 1 Week Ban.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.