Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BBBBBBBBBBBBB
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80874932
Your Character Name: Bobphiji Smith

Target Steam Name: Fallender Femboy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Basically, at around 1:30 am, when there are no staff on, this police lieutenant decides that unarmed civilians lives have no value and decides to mass rdm us while we are driving away and have no threat. We were not robbing jewelry store, we were simply driving out of the alleyway as seen in the video, and we even told the cop this as we were unarmed and he was gunning us down. You can even see in the video, we briefly stopped the car and didn't move or do anything at all and he continued to shoot at us. This is obviously just this cop mass rdming and abusing the fact that there were no staff on and thinking he could get away with killing four people that are unarmed in a car. You can clearly see in the video that we all got out of the car with no weapons out and he was gunning us down while we were just standing there and yelling at him that we are not robbing the jewely store, but he did not care and continued to kill all of us. Hilarious.

VIDEO PROVIDED BY PUVZ

When did the situation occur?: About 1:30 AM When no staff are on
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/4zML8h9_4awcO/WKwQf7vM1dzh?invite=cr-MSxNV2wsMjU1MjY3NDUs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Puvz, green gatorade water bottle, delta
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@FallenderMond you have 24 hours to explain your side of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see, he could hear me he was within range. Saw me kinda just standing there and shot. which was the case for everyone else in the vehicle.

GotSlums CSGOEarn.net

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see, he could hear me he was within range. Saw me kinda just standing there and shot. which was the case for everyone else in the vehicle.
Yes, it is extremely clear towards the end that he was just mass rdming, as you had no gun out, were just looking at him, and he sprayed you down and killed you.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ain't no way boy, ain't no way.
I was responding to a Jewelry Store robbery where there were reports of armed suspects with class 3 firearms. As I arrived there were little to no police left alive, I pull up to the alleyway and see a car holding a group of four people pulling away from the jewelry store alley. It is common sense to stay away from active shooter situations. YOU decided to run INTO the jewelry store. You guys became suspects after you ran into the store. For all I know, you guys grabbed the money gabs while the others stayed and distracted the police. It is YOUR fault for going into that active shootout. I assumed you were the shooters as all four of you drove off as soon as I pulled up. You guys stopped your vehicle, (I assumed to get out and gun me down) I feared for my life and began to open fire. It is unfortunate that you got stuck when execting the vehicle but that is not my fault. I took the opportunity to neutralize the suspects (that I thought were the shooters who killed over five officers). Once I saw that you WERENT trying to kill me, I told you to put your hands up and I began to make an arrest.
Up to this point, I thought you were the robbers until I heard more gunshots coming from the Jewelry store, but I still believed you were associated with the robbers. I took you into PD to confiscate your firearm (As you had no license), I got two officers to the room and instructed you to drop your weapon, but instead, you attempted to kill us.
Overall, I believe this is your fault for entering an active shootout at a Jewelry store, and for stopping your vehicle and all jumping out at once. Make your intentions more clear next time.
I will submit a video from my POV to show that I didn't hear you guys until the last second.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Guy shoots an officer (he had a family, can't believe you've done this)

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had no knowledge of a raid going on. We went to see if there were a cool down. Also stop trying to be funny ur only making urself laugh

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also in my clip you can clearly hear class 3 shots still coming from jewelry. Also we were saying it wasn't us to you. None of us pulled out a gun or anything as we exited the car.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Uninvolved in situation
[Unrelated Comment Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Guy shoots an officer (he had a family, can't believe you've done this)
He was not under fearRP due to only being one gun on him at the time of his reaction. Nice try tho

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locking Thread. I feel sufficient evidence has been provided to reach a conclusion but need a moment to write it up.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.1.1​
Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.​
Violated​
5.2.1.2​
Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.​
^​
^​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
^​
^​
2.6.1​
You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.​
Warning​

Every part of your defense simply falls apart at the slightest touch. 1) You heard shots fired as the car was leaving the alley (couldn't have been them) 2) You had all the time in the world seeing them get out un-armed to stop shooting but only decided to stop after continuing to shoot at someone who announced they were unarmed for several seconds. 3) Someone simply leaving the jewelry store alley when a raid is happening does not give an instant code red (you never saw them anywhere near the store itself). No matter how you slice it this is pure blatant mass RDM.

Additionally, this is a good time to remind @FallenderMond that pocketing evidence is also corruption.

As for the interrogation room situation, I've been advised by another staff member that instantly pulling your gun the moment you get uncuffed could be considered a failRP violation. I feel a simple warning is sufficient for now.

@FallenderMond will receive a 2 Week Weapons Blacklist and 1 Warning Point.
@GotSlums CSGOEarn.net will receive a Verbal Warning.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

@Green Gatorade Water Bottle
  • Desert Eagle
  • Holster
  • Kevlar & Helmet
@puvz
  • MR96
  • Holster
  • Kevlar & Helmet
@GotSlums CSGOEarn.net
  • MR96
  • Kevlar & Helmet
  • M1911
  • First Aid (S) (x4)
  • Holster
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.